Friday, May 19, 2006

Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez collaborate on GRIND HOUSE

Bloody-Disgusting.com and The Horror Channel website have posted some interesting tidbits about the upcoming Quentin Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez collaboration Grind House. The movie is intended as an homage to exploitation cinema of the 70s. The film will consist of two one hour features (a slasher film directed by Tarantino and a zombie flick from Rodriguez) with fake trailers surrounding them.

Pretty much any project from either of these directors would grab my attention, but I'm salivating at the thought of seeing Grind House. I've mentioned my growing disillusionment with zombie sub-genre, and I've often described slasher films as creatively bankrupt, but in the hands of these two (dare I say it?) filmmaking geniuses, this movie holds quite a bit of promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...