Tuesday, December 05, 2006

KILLER B'S ON DVD
Shameless Self-Promotion

As regular readers of this blog have probably noticed, posts have been rare as of late. I'll wait now for you to stop laughing at the notion of me having regular readers.

All set? OK.

Rat-faced bastard that I am, I've been blogging behind Omega Channel's back, for the last few months. I'm a contributing writer over at Cinematical.com, which is part of AOL's Weblogs, Inc., and I have to say it's a pretty cool gig. Of particular interest to folks who like the kind of movies I write about here on Omega Channel, I've just started an ongoing feature on Cinematical called Killer B's on DVD. Please feel free to check out the first two installments in which I examine the six new DVD releases of Elvira's Movie Macabre, covering the likes of Frankenstein's Castle of Freaks, The Devil's Wedding Night, Werewolf of Washington, Count Dracula's Great Love, Legacy of Blood, and the magnificently awful Doomsday Machine. Here's the link to Part 1 of the piece, and here's Part 2. Stop on by and feel free to leave a comment if you're so inclined.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...