Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SCARY MARY POPPINS
Fan Made Trailer

I love horror films and the first movie I ever saw in a theater was Mary Poppins. For me, it was only a matter of time before the two met. A gentleman named Chris Rule has edited together scenes from Mary Poppins and added sound effects and music to create the greatest trailer for a horror film that never was. I found the link to this Youtube video on Boing Boing this morning, and it rocks. I imagine if, in some parallel universe, Mario Bava had been given the chance to direct Disney's Mary Poppins, the trailer would have looked exactly like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was scared of Mary Poppins anyway.
Now I'm never going to sleep.

It just shows the power of editing.
I wonder what would happen if "Winnie the Pooh" was re-editted.
That Piglet always seemed a dark horse to me.

Marvin The Magnificent

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...