Thursday, June 15, 2006

Night of the Living Podcast
PODCAST RECOMMENDATION

I have to give a shout out to the guys over at Night of the Living Podcast. I was listening to their latest episode the other day during my morning commute. It's basically a spirited discussion among friends about horror movies that manages to be both funny and slightly out of control. It was cathartic to hear them dump on the execrable Fear of Clowns, a film whose badness I'm sure will become legendary. I suffered through this flick awhile back (see the upcoming summer issue of Phantom of the Movies Videscope for my review). However, I could have done without having the song that closed the podcast, "Send in the Clowns," stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Truly, these guys are in league with the forces of darkness.

The real horror, though, is that the sequel to Fear of Clowns is already in production.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...